- 2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp cayenne optional
- freshly ground black pepper
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 6 oz fillets tilapia
- 2 ripe peaches OR 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves and tender stems roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lime juiced
- Stir together celery salt, thyme, cayenne, and 1½ teaspoons pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle some of the olive oil over the fish, then gently rub spice mixture on both sides of the fillets. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together peaches, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, honey, kosher salt, lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper. Set aside. (You can also cook the salsa — see note)
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add fish and cook for 3-4 minutes, until starting to char on the bottom. Flip and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about another 3 minutes.
- Serve fish with peach-tomato salad. Great with zoodles and pesto, or a pasta/rice side dish.