- 2 cups all-purpose flour 240g
- 2 tsp baking powder 8g
- 1 tsp baking soda 4g
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar 25g
- 1 tsp salt 6g
- 1 cup sourdough starter ~225g
- 1 1/2 cups milk 245g
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt.
- Add the sourdough starter, milk, egg and oil. Mix well just until combined.
- Spray a pancake griddle with cooking spray or grease well with butter. Heat to about 300-350 degrees.
- Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter on the hot griddle. Cook until the pancake starts bubbling on top, then flip the pancake.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the pancake is cooked through.
- Serve warm with butter and syrup.