Flours & Spice
- 190 g all purpose flour
- 20 g chickpea flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Everything Else Nice
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut oil 54g
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup 80g
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sourdough starter 140g
- 1/4 cup full fat canned coconut milk 60g
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the "Flours & Spice" dry ingredients.
- In another medium bowl, first mash the bananas with a fork, then mix in the rest of the "Everything Else Nice" wet ingredients. If you want the blueberries to stay whole, save them to mix in until the end.
- Add the wet ingredients to the large mixing bowl with the Flours & Spice and mix well to combine.
- Divide into the 12 muffin cups and then bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Use the toothpick test to see if they're done – stick in a toothpick and if it comes out clean, the muffins are done.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then move to a cooling rack.