- 1.5 cups cooked pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus more to taste
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 4 oz can sardines packed in olive oil drained
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 3 Tbsp parsley chopped
- flaky sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a small pan over medium-low heat. When the oil is hot, add garlic, stir, and cook for about a minute.
- Add the sardines, stir to combine, and cook for another two minutes.
- Stir in the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. When combined, add the cooked pasta to the pan and cook until warmed through. Remove from heat.
- Add the parsley and serve topped with flaky sea salt, pepper, and additional olive oil if desired.