- 4 frozen chicken breasts boneless and skinless about 6-8 ounces each frozen
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Fresh thyme
- Chopped parsley
- Lemon slices
- Separate the frozen chicken breasts to make sure they aren’t stuck together.
- Add frozen chicken breasts to the Instant Pot.
- Add chicken broth, garlic, butter, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and coat the chicken as much as possible.
- Add bay leaves and fresh thyme on top.
- Close and lock the lid and set the valve to Seal.
- Press the “Pressure Cook” or “Manual” button and set to 10 minutes. (It will take the pot about 10 minutes to come to pressure, and then the 10 minute timer automatically starts.)
- Once the 10 minute timer is up (and the Instant Pot beeps), let sit for 10 minutes to allow some of the pressure to release naturally. After 10 minutes, open the valve to release the remaining pressure.
- If you have a meat thermometer, check the internal temperature of the chicken. It should read about 165 degrees F. If not, slice one of the breasts and make sure the chicken is opaque and juices run clear.
- Slice the chicken and serve with any garnishes you like.